Home > How To > Extract Soul Reaver 2 and Blood Omen 2 Audio (PC)
Extract Soul Reaver 2 and Blood Omen 2 Audio (PC)
You will need:
- Unzip the Project X archive to the folder of your choice (example: C:\Program Files\ProjectX)
- Copy the game data file (BIGFILE.DAT for Soul Reaver 2, PS2.RKV for Blood Omen 2) from the installation folder (generally C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\Soul Reaver 2 and C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\Blood Omen 2\Data, respectively) to the folder where you unzipped Project X.
- Double-click the sr2extract icon to extract files from Soul Reaver 2, or bo2extract to extract them from Blood Omen 2.
- Wait until the process is complete. This may take 15-60 minutes.
- Open the extracted Ogg Vorbis files (*.ogg) in an audio player program.